dissabte, 14 de novembre del 2009

my friends


For me my friend are my life. I know that people can have a lot of friends but for me it isn't important cause I prefere have few than a lots.
During the week I normaly go with my school friends, cause I haven't enougth time to go with my town friends. In the school I meet a lot of people but went I have some problem explthat I need to say I normaly ain that to Anna. She's very nice and I know she's allways here.
At weekend I spend my time in our local, cause I can stay with my friends and I enjoy a lot there!
I remembered that we had sped a lot of time searching a local, but finally we foutend a local near the town.
That's very good cause we only pay 120€, but we are now 12 persons, so we pay 10€ each one.
The first time I stayed in local I remembered that I didn't meet some of people that stayed there but know we are all very good friends.
We want to paint some walls, but finally we decided to put roe for protect and haven't a lot of noice. Because the next local there are a musical grop so went our neightbors are there we didn't listen her music.
I can explain a lot of things and historis in my local but I prefer to say that this is a part of my life that I don't want forget. Local for me is something like a box with a lot of surprises inside.

4 comentaris:

  1. Well, I decide to comment this blog because I think this blog it's so beautifull. By the way, my name is Fabian and my blog is http://wwwblogfabian.blogspot.com/
    but now I comment Carla's blog.
    This blog is very beautifull and hardworking. The colours are beautifulls, bright and colorful. It contains a nice photo with colorful butterflies at the top of the web site. This blog contains too various redactions and the redactions are very hardwork. Finally, I like so much this blog and I think this is a very nice blog.


    Fabian.

    ResponElimina
  2. Our local! Since the month of May that we have. Now I remember how it was the beginning. Long time we were looking for a local to the end we found. We were all very happy. The first weekend for everyone to collaborate in television, couches ... Now that six months ago and we have a lot has happened, but I always remember Pol Trafí in "SANT JOAN" jajaja

    ResponElimina
  3. I've seen some blogs and I decided to comment on this. first of all to me many colors i liked the distributive. One thing that I like is that I know the person and the word I like because I know the people and issues.

    i like so much byeee

    ResponElimina
  4. the locl is the best that has happened some time ago
    because thanks to him we can be with friends and we see little

    ResponElimina