dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2009


A trip that will never forget. Two weeks intensive. A long journey by plane, but was useful. Kenya is a poor country, I remember how the children approached us and asked us things were hard. It was amazing to see animals so close. It was cold and so we were very surprised. Always remember when we went to visit a tribe Swahili, lived in small huts made of mud removed from the capital of Kenya. The head of the tribe spoke English and I had to make a translator. Imagine the good that ought to go.The next trip that I would like do is go to India and if possible, to help one orphanage for a while. Kwaheri (goodbye in Swahili).

1 comentari:

  1. My girl! One of my drems is do a trip like this. I think that life in live this places are fantastic and extraodrinary! And I love savage animals!
    Your blog is very nice because your experiences are really beatiful!
    See u tomorrow darling!
    Kisses!

    ResponElimina