dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2009

My hobby


I’m a person that have a lots of hobbies. I love music, dance, paint, photography and children. I’m not sure what I will study in the future.
During the week I dance in Santa Coloma, there’s a special dance school. when I’m dancing I forgot my problems. I like a lot of dance styles like hip hop, classic and rock. I love sing also. Last summer I started in a music group and I did my first concert. I think, I will never forget this day. I remembered when my friends stayed at the first line, when I started sing I was nervious, but then I felled better. The group is called “suma incontinencia”.
Also, when I have time I paint. I have a book with a lots of pictures.
About my future, I have preferents. Because I will intent to study children teacher,decoration or something like that. I have a lot of hobbies, so that’s not a problem. If my preferents aren’t possible I can work something different.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada